Reminder Warner Backpack event Saturday

Anne Manner

Dec 9, 2016, 3:51:45 PM12/9/16
to HistoricEdgefield
Our neighborhood really came through and we have quite a pile of food to contribute to the Warner School children. Thanks so much for everyone's effort.  Here is a reminder message from Tulip Street Church encouraging all of us to come out tomorrow at 1pm at East Park Community Center.

The Backpack Food drive tomorrow (1pm, East Community Center) is shaping up to be really great. The Historic Edgefield Neighborhood has a bunch of stuff that the neighbors have donated, and the Tulip Street Legacy Fund has purchased tons of food as well.

This will be a tremendous and meaningful neighborhood gift to the children at Warner Elementary - we aim to pack at least 100 backpacks with 2 weeks worth of food for these kids.

Bring food, bring money to help replenish the fund, or bring nothing except yourself - PLEASE consider coming, even for a short time, and pack a few backpacks, chat with your neighbors, and get involved in making a difference for your community.

Thanks!  Sandy Tipping

James Porter

Dec 9, 2016, 3:58:34 PM12/9/16
to acma...@gmail.com, historic...@googlegroups.com

I have committed to the Salvation army bell ringing 1:00-2:00 in Hendersonville.  Will stop by afterwards.

Gracie Porter
808 Russell Street
Nashville, Tennessee 27206
615-227-1376