Deploy Application to Test Server

rdjava30

Jul 10, 2018, 10:43:32 AM7/10/18
to Hippo Community
Hi All

If anyone know how to deploy Hippo application to Test Environment.

I have Apache server, and Tomcat Server configured in Linux System.

If possible , please send me video link which mention about step by step .

Marijan Milicevic

Jul 10, 2018, 11:54:47 AM7/10/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried to find any documentation [1]?

cheers,
marijan

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

rdjava30

Jul 12, 2018, 4:18:05 PM7/12/18
to Hippo Community
Yes I tried , I follow same step from some reason, even tomcat server started successfully and deployed war file
but when I try to launch my.domain/site/ , I am getting 404 error.