Static Webapp resources

rdjava30

Jul 16, 2018, 2:07:31 PM7/16/18
to Hippo Community
Hi Community

I was following this document for my localhost application deployment to test server

I am able to deployed cms and site, but I am not able to see any static webapp resources (i.e, css, js , img files) are loading .

I browser console I am getting 404 error.

When I looked site folder deployed through site.war , I did not see any css folder. I am not sure if I miss steps to copy those files to site as all those files inside the repository-data.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks
Raman

rdjava30

Jul 16, 2018, 4:58:37 PM7/16/18
to Hippo Community
Updating---

Hi Community

I browser console I am getting 404 error.

So when I try to debug console I find out
in Source code I am defining
 <link rel="stylesheet" href="<hst:webfile  path="/css/some_sample.css"/>" type="text/css"/>
and url is generating
In Local = href="/site/webfiles/1531774224332/css/some_sample.css"
In Test Server = href="/webfiles/1531774224332/css/some_sample.css"

So in test sever, I am assuming I need to configure context path for static webapp resources.

Please help me to find the location for configuration so I can solve this issue

Thanks
Raman

Woonsan Ko

Jul 17, 2018, 1:53:21 PM7/17/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raman,

I'm sorry, but would you mind re-posting your question again in the new forum site? See the message in the page:

Regards,

Woonsan

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)