Existing styles (Heading 1..) in Rich Text Editor gone after creating custom ones

neha malhotra

Sep 22, 2017, 7:53:52 AM9/22/17
to Hippo Community
HI,

and OOTB styles in styles dropdown gone. Though its mentioned in article that this can happen. Is there any way we can have OOTB styles also available along with custom ones.

Thanks,
Neha

Marijan Milicevic

Sep 22, 2017, 7:56:41 AM9/22/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
only if you include those with your styles too,
cheers
marijan
Thanks,
Neha

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

neha malhotra

Sep 22, 2017, 8:05:56 AM9/22/17
to Hippo Community
Thanks.

Can you please let me know where can I load /copy the existing styles.

Thanks,
neha

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 5:26:41 PM UTC+5:30, marijan milicevic wrote:
Hi,
On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:53 PM, neha malhotra <nehamalho...@gmail.com> wrote:
HI,

and OOTB styles in styles dropdown gone. Though its mentioned in article that this can happen. Is there any way we can have OOTB styles also available along with custom ones.

only if you include those with your styles too,
cheers
marijan
Thanks,
Neha

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Marijan Milicevic

Sep 22, 2017, 8:26:09 AM9/22/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 2:05 PM, neha malhotra <nehamalho...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks.

Can you please let me know where can I load /copy the existing styles.

RSS: https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.