Need Help in URL Rewriting

mykeyst...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2016, 9:37:47 AM9/30/16
to Hippo Community
Hi,

I need the below URL rewrite for my project.I am using XML rule and trying...but not getting the desired.
Can anyone help me in this concern.

Need 1:

Need 2:

Regards,
Srini

Woonsan Ko

Oct 2, 2016, 10:37:30 AM10/2/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Srini,

I added possible rules. Please see my comments inline.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 9:37 AM, <mykeyst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I need the below URL rewrite for my project.I am using XML rule and trying...but not getting the desired.
Can anyone help me in this concern.

Need 1:

Advanced Rule
- From url: ^\/base\/(.+)\/(\w+)\.htm$
- To url: /base/$1.htm
Advanced Rule
- From url: ^\/base\?category=(\w+)$
- To url: /base/$1

However, AFAIK, query string cannot be used to match a URL by default, so you should enable it through configuration ("urlrewriter:usequerystring"). See this for detail:

Regards,

Woonsan

Regards,
Srini

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

w....@onehippo.com     www.onehippo.com
Boston - 745 Atlantic Ave, 8th Floor, Boston MA 02111
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466

mykeyst...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 2:08:33 AM10/3/16
to Hippo Community
Hi Woonsan,

Thanks for the reply.

I did as you said above.Still I am not getting output.

I am using rewriter version 1.06.02.Do I need to put any other conditions on the Advanced Rule page like Case Sensitive, Type(Permanent redirect,temporary redirect,forward etc.),Wildcard Matching,Process Other Rules,Append Query String ???

I also did change ("urlrewriter:usequerystring") to "true".

Please help me in this regard.
Srini
Hi Srini,

Regards,
Srini
To post to this group, send email to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

RSS: https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.