Html cleaner config for Hippo 7.9

a.ni...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 8:36:07 AM8/27/15
to Hippo Community
Hi all,
I've been starting upgrading Hippo from 7.8 to 7.9 and face a problem that property "/hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-services/htmlCleanerService/cleaner.config" doesn't exist.

What should I do in Hippo 7.9 to set that parameters?

Kind regards, Andrew.

Jeroen Reijn

Aug 31, 2015, 7:10:19 AM8/31/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

yes you are correct it does not exist anymore.

According to the docs[1] the html cleaner got swapped with a more modern and better maintained cleaner version.

A similar configuration like with clear.config is now still available, but under a whitelist node.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jeroen

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Jeroen Reijn
Hippo

Amsterdam office - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston office - 745 Atlantic Ave, Eight Floor, Boston MA 02111, United states of America.

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://blog.jeroenreijn.com | @jreijn | http://about.me/jeroenreijn

a.ni...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2015, 7:23:49 AM8/31/15
to Hippo Community
Hi Jeroen, Thank you fro answer.
I'll take a look at your link.

a.ni...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2015, 8:09:50 AM8/31/15
to Hippo Community, a.ni...@gmail.com
Jeroen, I've finished reading documentation about html-cleaner but it still isn't clear for me how can I fix htmlCleanerConfig because e.g. I can't find any node "hippohtmlcleaner:newLinesAfterOpen" in the new version.
Could you please take a look at the attachment and provide more information about how can i manage that?

понедельник, 31 августа 2015 г., 14:23:49 UTC+3 пользователь a.ni...@gmail.com написал:
serialization.xml
cleanup.xml