[bug?] Value list item throws exception

Robert van der Spek

Feb 23, 2017, 7:35:12 AM2/23/17
to Hippo Community
When adding a Value list item to my document type, I get an exception once I try to make a document of this document type. The exception thrown is:

An error has occurred, sorry for that.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No applicable child node definition
Failed to instantiate plugin class 'org.hippoecm.frontend.editor.plugins.field.NodeFieldPlugin' for wicket id 'home.cluster.cms-static.plugin.servicesLoader.cluster.cms-services.plugin.defaultEditorFactory.cluster.cms-editor.plugin.editorPlugin.cluster._default_.plugin.preview.cluster._default_.plugin.myhippoproject_list-preview.cluster..plugin.home.cluster.cms-static.plugin.servicesLoader.cluster.cms-services.plugin.defaultEditorFactory.cluster.cms-editor.plugin.editorPlugin.cluster._default_.plugin.preview.cluster._default_.plugin.myhippoproject_list.cluster._default_.field' in plugin 'home.cluster.cms-static.plugin.servicesLoader.cluster.cms-services.plugin.defaultEditorFactory.cluster.cms-editor.plugin.editorPlugin.cluster._default_.plugin.preview.cluster._default_.plugin.myhippoproject_list-preview.cluster..plugin.home.cluster.cms-static.plugin.servicesLoader.cluster.cms-services.plugin.defaultEditorFactory.cluster.cms-editor.plugin.editorPlugin.cluster._default_.plugin.preview.cluster._default_.plugin.myhippoproject_list.cluster._default_.plugin.selection_listitem' (JcrPluginConfig:/hippo:namespaces/myhippoproject/list/editor:templates/_default_/selection_listitem)

Is this a known bug? Is there a solution or a work around available?

Cheers,

Robert

Jeroen Hoffman

Feb 23, 2017, 8:12:47 AM2/23/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think you are experiencing https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/HIPPLUG-1407, caused by the fact that node type
selection:listitem is not extending hippo:compound (yet).

As workaround you can either set selection:listitem as child in the cnd definition of your document/compound, or create
a project specific key/label compound and use that.

HTH
Jeroen
> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Robert van der Spek

Feb 23, 2017, 8:14:50 AM2/23/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Bedankt voor de reactie. Heb nu inderdaad een custom compound gemaakt.

Met vriendelijke groet,

R.M. van der Spek
NDC mediagroep
Ontwikkelaar

T 06 - 129 129 68
robert.va...@ndcmediagroep.nl

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.