Portlet support

phillip...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2017, 7:15:24 AM3/29/17
to Hippo Community
Hi All.
Does hippo 11 support portlets (JSR286 and even better JSR362) ?
If so, is there any documentation on how to get started ?
If not, is there any plan to add support for this ?

Thanks

Marijan Milicevic

Mar 29, 2017, 7:22:52 AM3/29/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

unfortunately we removed portlet support few releases ago:

cheers
marijan

Thanks

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

phillip...@gmail.com

Marijan Milicevic

Mar 29, 2017, 7:45:42 AM3/29/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 1:29 PM, <phillip...@gmail.com> wrote:
That is a pity. Any reason why ?

I am not sure but I believe due to no demand....
(I myself can't remember when was the  last time someone asked about it.)

cheers,
marijan

RSS: https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.