Incorrect icon for new folder queries

Alexandru Ionescu

Apr 27, 2015, 2:51:31 AM4/27/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I followed the tutorial here:

to create some new queries for custom folders.
The icon displayed in the CMS for my query now appears to be the one for a new document, although I specified hippostd:icon to be addfolder_ico
Is there a way to fix this without adding custom icons and redeploying the application? It somehow works for other types of custom folders, like the one used by URL rewriter.

Best regards,
Alex

Bert Leunis

Apr 27, 2015, 4:32:45 AM4/27/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Alexandru Ionescu <gigi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I followed the tutorial here:

to create some new queries for custom folders.
The icon displayed in the CMS for my query now appears to be the one for a new document, although I specified hippostd:icon to be addfolder_ico
I think that property has no function anymore. You were on the right documentation page. Move to part 3 of that page for the correct way to fix the icon.

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Alexandru Ionescu

Apr 27, 2015, 6:07:09 AM4/27/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bert,

I saw the documentation page but I don't want to redeploy the application in order to add icons each time we add new queries.
How do the other custom queries work? ( e.g. urlrewriter-folder )

Best regards,
Alex

Bert Leunis

Apr 28, 2015, 3:54:01 AM4/28/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

The url rewriter plugin also has the image packaged.

https://forge.onehippo.org/gf/project/urlrewriter/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2Fplugin%2Ftrunk%2Furlrewriter-plugin-cms%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Forg%2Fhippoecm%2Ffrontend%2Fplugins%2Fstandardworkflow%2F

You are right that this not a very flexible method. Defining and using Template queries is configuration, but then for the image you need an deployment. I created an issue for this: https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/CMS7-9180

You can create an account in our jira so you can watch the issue and/or leave a comment on it.

With kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,
Bert Leunis

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 745 Atlantic Ave, Third Floor, MA 02111

US +1 877 414 4776
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

Bert Leunis