How Much Does a CMS Website Development Cost?

Dinesh Kumar

Feb 8, 2016, 1:12:04 AM2/8/16
to Hippo Community
I would like to develop a CMS based wordpress website for my company and I did specific research on CMS development, installation prices in India. How much does a CMS website development cost? Since, I have approached dneers online services and they told you can get cms website from Rs. 12000 to Rs. 40000 in India. Now my question is what is the approximate price of develop CMS website in India?

Jasper Floor

Feb 8, 2016, 3:50:29 AM2/8/16
to Hippo Community
Hi Dinesh,

This is not a general cms group, this is a group for Hippo CMS. Nor is this a business group, this group is mainly about technical discussion. I'm sorry but this is not the proper forum for these questions. I'm sure there are other groups out there more able to answer your questions.

mvg,
Jasper

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)