Read and write access to channel manager

Thomas Frot

Sep 3, 2015, 9:34:35 AM9/3/15
to Hippo Community
Hi community,

I have an USA group who has a write access to the content of the USA website and a read access to the content of the others websites (UK, CA, ...).
I would like to configure the channel manager in the same way : an edit access to the USA channel and only a read access to the others channels (UK, CA, ...).

Is there a means to do this???

Thanks,

Thomas

Ard Schrijvers

Sep 3, 2015, 10:57:00 AM9/3/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey Thomas,
Unfortunately, there is currently one role in the channel manager: You
are a webmaster or not. On all the channels the webmaster can read, he
can also edit. You can filter the visibility of channels for a
webmaster, but that is currently about it. Apologies for the
inconvenience, you have a valid requirement which unfortunately we
have not yet been able to pick up (though on the wishlist)

Regards Ard

[1] http://www.onehippo.org/library/concepts/channels/channel-filtering.html

> Thanks,
>
> Thomas
>
> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about
> Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

> "Hippo Community" group.
> email to hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community.

Hippo Netherlands, Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hippo USA, Inc.- 745 Atlantic Ave, Eight Floor, Boston MA 02111,
United states of America.

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com