Bootstrap Resource Converter doesnt support zip

Robbert Stevens

Dec 13, 2017, 5:55:12 AM12/13/17
to Hippo Community
Hello,

I am trying to convert an existing Hippo 11.2.3 project to Hippo 12.1.0. However when running the latest esv2yaml tool 1.1.0 I get the following error
"Esv2Yaml.convert() failed: Content is not allowed in prolog"

This indicates to me that the xml can't be parsed. When removing the following initialize nodes containing a .zip contentresource like below

  <sv:node sv:name="myhippowebsite-hippo-content-gallery-shared-portrait.jpg.zip">

<sv:property sv:name="jcr:primaryType" sv:type="Name">

<sv:value>hippo:initializeitem</sv:value>

</sv:property>

<sv:property sv:name="hippo:sequence" sv:type="Double">

<sv:value>32000</sv:value>

</sv:property>

<sv:property sv:name="hippo:contentresource" sv:type="String">

<sv:value>content/gallery/shared/portrait.jpg.zip</sv:value>

</sv:property>

<sv:property sv:name="hippo:contentroot" sv:type="String">

<sv:value>/content/gallery/shared</sv:value>

</sv:property>

</sv:node>

Then the tool runs fine.

Is there a possible fix for this?

Kind regards,

Robbert L. Stevens

Jeroen Hoffman

Dec 13, 2017, 6:47:25 AM12/13/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
AFAIK, "Content is not allowed in prolog" indicates that the first line of XML files must be "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>"

Regards,
Jeroen

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Robbert Stevens

Dec 13, 2017, 6:55:32 AM12/13/17
to Hippo Community
Greetings Jeroen Hoffman,

This is correct. Even forcing no spaces at the start and newline at the end of the file won't help.

I started removing all initialize nodes and having a empty hippoecm to verify that it wasn't the start of the xml, this worked. Slowly adding different initialize nodes until it breaks again also worked. It showed me that all the initialize nodes using a .zip contentresource will break the tool.

Kind regards,

Robbert L. Stevens
To post to this group, send email to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

RSS: https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.