CAS SSO integration with Delivery tier using Spring Security

Bhupendra

Mar 15, 2018, 6:30:58 AM3/15/18
to Hippo Community
Hi Team,

I have a requirement to integrate CAS based sso integration for site application pages. I have integrated delivery tier with spring security using the below lab tutorial -

Using this I am able to authenticate site pages with Hippo provided users.

But I want to enable CAS SSO intergration so that the pages can be authenticated against the custom SSO implementation.

Thanks
Bhupendra

Bhupendra Singh

Mar 16, 2018, 8:21:36 AM3/16/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,

Can anyone help on this?

Regards
Bhupendra

Jasper Floor

Mar 16, 2018, 8:38:37 AM3/16/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,

have you seen [1]?
Basically if you have a security provider setup it should work the same way as an internal user.

mvg,
Jasper

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Giacomo Lamonaco

Mar 16, 2018, 8:45:41 AM3/16/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
from my understanding that lab tutorial is just showing how to set up spring security in hippo.

I think you need to integrate the spring-security-cas library [1] in your project and set up your idp correctly

You can also have a look at apereo client library as alternative to spring.

[1] https://docs.spring.io/autorepo/docs/spring-security/4.0.x/reference/html/cas.html
[2] https://github.com/apereo/java-cas-client

HTH,
> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Rahul

Mar 24, 2018, 12:18:33 AM3/24/18
to Hippo Community
Hi All,

I have referred to [1] for cas sso using the web.xml configuration. It works fine on my local system(http://localhost:8080/site). However when i have deployed the same on DEV, after authentication, when it redirects, it adds '/site' to the url and hence it show 404.

I have used following filter configuration:

<filter>
  <filter-name>CAS Authentication Filter</filter-name>
  <filter-class>org.jasig.cas.client.authentication.AuthenticationFilter</filter-class>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>casServerLoginUrl</param-name>
    <param-value>https://dev-mycasserver.com/login</param-value>
  </init-param>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>serverName</param-name>
    <param-value>http://dev-myhipposerver.com</param-value>
  </init-param>
</filter>
So when it redirects, it redirects to http://dev-myhipposerver.com/site". Please guide what i could be missing?
[1] https://github.com/apereo/java-cas-client

Thanks
Rahul

Giacomo Lamonaco

Mar 24, 2018, 7:29:44 AM3/24/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
probably your SP redirects are including your servlet context path.

You can try to deploy the site application as ROOT.war [1]

[1] https://www.onehippo.org/library/development/package-the-delivery-application-as-root.war.html