how to create hippo go green project?

megamind

Sep 30, 2016, 2:54:32 AM9/30/16
to Hippo Community
I tried to create go green project with the groupId etc. mentioned here  in the out-of-the-box features using mvn archetype generate command mentioned in creating project, but it gives an error saying no goals have been specified. You must specify a life-cycle phase. How can I create this project?

William Borg Barthet

Sep 30, 2016, 3:32:00 AM9/30/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Megamind,

that's a Maven error, you must have a typo in your command. Are you on a Windows machine? If so try running the command on one line.

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.onehippo.cms7 -DarchetypeArtifactId=hippo-project-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=4.0.2 -DarchetypeRepository=https://maven.onehippo.com/maven2

HTH,

William

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

William Borg Barthet
SOLUTION ARCHITECT / TRAINER
 w.borgbarthet@onehippo.com
+49 160 360 5648

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 71 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110

DE +49 170 4074731
NL +31 20 522 44 66
US +1 877 414 47 76 (toll free)
www.onehippo.com
www.onehippo.org

megamind

Sep 30, 2016, 4:12:44 AM9/30/16
to Hippo Community
Hi,

I counld generate myhippoproject archetype project, but I wanted to get the gogreen one. Can you please tell, how to achieve this?