Need help finding EOL dates

wim.lustenhouwer

Sep 1, 2015, 10:57:38 AM9/1/15
to Hippo Community
Hi,

We have a customer running Hippo 7.7.9 which is running EOL soon. Our customer would like to see when exactly 7.7 is EOL on the Hippo site (i.e. from the horses mouth). Can anyone direct me to the page detailing EOL dates?

Jasper Floor

Sep 2, 2015, 4:14:54 AM9/2/15
to Hippo Community
Hi,

see:

but this isn't very clear. 7.7.x hasn't been marked EOL on the site but generally we don't offer support more than 2 major version back. So technically this would imply that 7.7 is already EOL. Though if you have a support contract you will have to check the details of that.

Sorry, can't give you a better answer than that.

mvg,
Jasper

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Jasper Floor

Sep 2, 2015, 4:16:23 AM9/2/15
to Hippo Community

Wim Lustenhouwer

Sep 2, 2015, 4:24:52 AM9/2/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Japser,

I’ve noticed the release notes overview page, which had me confused. But your answer basically confirms my suspicions, and aside from any contract details I’m not aware of I have my answer.

besides that though, any thoughts on why 7.7 isn’t marked EOL?

mvg,
Wim

Niels Out

Sep 2, 2015, 8:39:56 AM9/2/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wim,

According to the current rules 7.7 should indeed be marked as EOL already. However according to our internal documentation 7.7 will be marked EOL in December 2015, based on old rules.

Regards, Niels Out - Service Desk Team Lead