CMS Xinha editor's table works improperly in Firefox

a.udov...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2015, 7:10:28 AM1/27/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

When I add a table in CMS Xinha editor in Firefox then I cannot enter anything inside the table cells. I click on any cell and then when I start typing the text is entered below the table. In Chrome everything works as it should.
Could someone help me with this bug?

Kind regards,
Anton

Niels Out

Jan 30, 2015, 5:59:03 AM1/30/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anton,

Which version of Hippo (the CMS artifact) are you using? And which version of Firefox?

Regards, Niels Out - Service Desk Team Lead

a.udov...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2015, 9:55:15 AM1/30/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niels.

I use Hippo 7.8.7 and Firefox 35.0.1.
The version of Hippo CMS artifacts is 2.24.10.

Kind regards,
Anton

Niels Out

Jan 30, 2015, 12:29:27 PM1/30/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anton,

7.8.9 has been out since October 2nd [1], both 7.8.8 and 7.8.9 contain a few fixed related to Xinha.

Please let us know if it's possible to reproduce this after updating to 7.8.9.

Regards, Niels Out - Service Desk Team Lead

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

a.udov...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2015, 7:22:13 AM2/2/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niels.
Thank you for the answer. I will plan to update the Hippo version.

Kind regards,
Anton