POSTdata

nidhi....@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2015, 7:37:06 AM1/23/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

I want to send few parameters from my jsp to component class.
how i can do that?

With POST call in jquery ??

Help!!!

Thanks,
Nidhi

Woonsan Ko

Jan 23, 2015, 8:15:57 AM1/23/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nidhi,

If you use form submit in html form, then you should use
<hst:actionURL/> in the action attribute of the form. And you can read
the parameters (HstRequest#getParameter(paramName)) in #doAction()
method in your component.

If you use AJAX submit in javascript instead, then you should use
<hst:resourceURL resourceId="..."/> with resource template (servlet or
jsp or whatever servlet-based one). See the following for detail:
- http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/ajax-support-HST-tp6711150p6757288.html

Regards,

Woonsan
> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements
> about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

> Groups "Hippo Community" group.
> an email to hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community.

w....@onehippo.com www.onehippo.com
Boston - 745 Atlantic Ave, 8th Floor, Boston MA 02111
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466

nidhi chawhan

Jan 23, 2015, 8:38:13 AM1/23/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Woonsan,
 I need to send the few parameters in ajax call .
I am not able understand the how i will create  url in client side

could please tell me

Thanks,
Nidhi

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.

Woonsan Ko

Jan 24, 2015, 4:34:53 PM1/24/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a JSP page rendering the javascript?
Then you can do:

var url = '<hst:resourceURL resourceId="..." />';

Woonsan