[hippo-community] Announcement: Hippo CMS maintenance releases 10.2.1, 10.1.3, 7.9.12 & 7.8.13

Junaidh Sheriff

May 27, 2016, 7:48:31 AM5/27/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We have released the following Hippo CMS maintenance versions for general use:
Apart from the usual improvements and bug fixes, these releases include a fix for a  CSRF security vulnerability in the CMS application.
When accessing the CMS over https and using an SSL offloading proxy you now need to make sure to have set the 'X-Forwarded-Proto' header to 'https'.
More detailed instructions are provided on the CSRF security vulnerability page.

As usual we encourage projects to upgrade to latest available maintenance version, as minor upgrades (requires login) are straightforward.
The following new Upgrade Verifiers (requires login) also are available, for Hippo Enterprise Customers and Partners:
  • 10.1.3 to 10.2.1
  • 7.9.12 to 10.2.1
  • 7.9.12 to 10.1.3
  • 7.8.13 to 7.9.12