Authentication by token

Елизавета Невоструева

Jan 28, 2015, 1:13:31 AM1/28/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello) I have some questions) I develop 2 associated apps) There is authentication via Spring Security in first and site (Hippo CMS) in another.  Can I authenticate and authorize in Hippo via HTS Security by OAuth token which is received from first app? How can i do this?

Brian Snijders

Jan 28, 2015, 6:45:35 AM1/28/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
You can also use Spring Security in the HST, by means of the HST Spring Security Plugin:
http://hst-springsec.forge.onehippo.org/

Using Spring Security, you can set up Hippo as an OAuth2 consumer, assuming your first app is an OAuth2 Auth Server.

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Brian Snijders

Software Engineer
http://about.me/briansnijders

Finalist -  open IT oplossingen

Rotterdam - Eindhoven - Maarssen
http://www.finalist.nl

Telefoon 088 217 08 43
Mobiel    06 455 40 083

Елизавета Невоструева

Jan 28, 2015, 7:38:48 AM1/28/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
 I used this way, but for me it isn't good. I don't want use Spring Security in HTS, I want to synchronize my 2 apps. For example, I send some information from HTS to my app, which find a user with such information, and send to HTS result (token) after searching received information. HTS via HTS Security
bring to a conclusion authentication and authorization after receive token.

Woonsan Ko

Jan 28, 2015, 10:20:29 AM1/28/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like a typical SSO integration case.
For example, users are authenticated on /site application, and if they
visit /cms application, then /cms application could allow access based
on some token (post/get parameter for example).
If it is similar to this, then there's an example project for cms sso
integration:
- https://github.com/woonsanko/hippo-cas-integration-demo

In the project, /cms application is integrated with an external CAS
server. So, by having additional servlet filters in /cms, it is
asserting the CAS token and create user session to allow access.
Could it give you some hints?

Regards,

Woonsan
> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements
> about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

> Groups "Hippo Community" group.
> an email to hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community.

w....@onehippo.com www.onehippo.com
Boston - 745 Atlantic Ave, 8th Floor, Boston MA 02111
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466