Form data value to store Database

Sathish K

Jun 21, 2018, 8:58:00 AM6/21/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,

I am new in Hippo,

I able to get front end form data to accessed in my component class.(using doAction method-> FormMap formMap = new FormMap(request, new String[] { "FName", "LName"});)

My question is.....
how do i store FName and LName value into (h2/mysql)database?

Marijan Milicevic

Jun 21, 2018, 9:08:16 AM6/21/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
same as you would do in any other framework, so that is not really hippo related.
Our data is already stored into database by default (JCR store), see:

/m

P Protect the environment. Please print this only if absolutely required.

Disclaimer: This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the addressees named. If you are not the named addressee(s) we request you not to disseminate, distribute or copy this email. In the event this mail has been inadvertently sent to you, even if you are the addressee, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete this email from your system. Please also note that email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission.
Rage Communications Pvt Ltd.,
www.whatarage.com

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)