Urlrewriter for a specific channel

Thobias

Aug 24, 2016, 9:39:39 AM8/24/16
to Hippo Community
Hey @all,

is it possible to have channel related url rewrites? My problem is, that all of my rewrites are working on all channels.

I am using the rewrite module v. 1.06.02

Any ideas?

Thanks
Thobias

William Borg Barthet

Aug 24, 2016, 9:47:48 AM8/24/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thobias,

have you tried using advanced rules and setting conditions on the host name?

William

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

William Borg Barthet
SOLUTION ARCHITECT / TRAINER
 w.borgbarthet@onehippo.com
+49 160 360 5648

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 71 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110

DE +49 170 4074731
NL +31 20 522 44 66
US +1 877 414 47 76 (toll free)
www.onehippo.com
www.onehippo.org

Thobias

Aug 24, 2016, 10:28:11 AM8/24/16
to Hippo Community
Yes, this works but i think its no flexible way. Maybe there is another better way to do it.

Jasper Floor

Aug 24, 2016, 11:15:19 AM8/24/16
to Hippo Community
The url rewriter always reads all the rules. You can use it for specific channels but you will need advanced rules and match on the host header (or whatever criteria you want). The rewriter acts before the hst so it has no context other than a request.

mvg,
Jasper