Is there a hispanic community for HIPPO or anybody knows a News Portal in latan using HIPPO

Rusel Fichi

Oct 30, 2014, 12:07:48 PM10/30/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi There,

We are wondering is there is a community for Hippo her in LATAN or Spain, we would like to know is someone have heard of a News Portal on LATAN made out of HIPPO.

We are just starting to use this CMS and there is a lot of things that we dont know and we would be very thankful is anyone can give us a hand.

My best Regards!

Rusel Fichi

Bas van Leeuwen

Oct 30, 2014, 12:20:01 PM10/30/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rusel,

As it stands we do not have a Hispanic community, nor am I aware of any other Hispanic resources unfortunately.

Perhaps the future Spanish Stack Overflow might become helpful, but for now I'm afraid you will be stuck with English.

Regards,
Bas

Bas van Leeuwen | Community Manager | Hippo

b.vanl...@onehippo.com - Hippo
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT  Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Jeroen Reijn

Oct 30, 2014, 12:53:59 PM10/30/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Is there something specific which is missing (like certain documentation, tooling, practices) which you are missing at the moment? Any feedback would be great so we can help you out if possible!

Cheers,

Jeroen

My best Regards!

Rusel Fichi

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Rusel Fichi

Nov 13, 2014, 12:56:12 PM11/13/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for answering guys!

We are developing a news portal to share information fast and easy with the people, we are trying hard to migrate HIPPO from windows architecture to linux architecture, we try to execute steep by steep of the linux deployment tutorial on your site but after all effort we can only start the CMS but not the site, we dont know is there is another tutorial to make this deployment on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. We are the first News Portal in Venezuela using HIPPO but we are not being able to launch this project on live.

El jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014 12:23:59 UTC-4:30, j.reijn escribió:

Op donderdag 30 oktober 2014 heeft Rusel Fichi <rdfs...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
Hi There,

We are wondering is there is a community for Hippo her in LATAN or Spain, we would like to know is someone have heard of a News Portal on LATAN made out of HIPPO.

We are just starting to use this CMS and there is a lot of things that we dont know and we would be very thankful is anyone can give us a hand.

Is there something specific which is missing (like certain documentation, tooling, practices) which you are missing at the moment? Any feedback would be great so we can help you out if possible!

Cheers,

Jeroen

My best Regards!

Rusel Fichi

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Woonsan Ko

Nov 13, 2014, 1:06:24 PM11/13/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rusel,

Welcome! :)
Probably there must be some ERROR/WARN logs somewhere (e.g,
$CATALINA_BASE/logs/hippo-site.log) if the /site application is not
running for any reason (e.g, configuration file path with windows
specific path).
Could you upload any ERROR/WARN logs on /site initialization?

Regards,

Woonsan

w....@onehippo.com www.onehippo.com