Previewing pages with facetNavigation as current Bean

wim.lustenhouwer

Aug 19, 2016, 6:16:08 AM8/19/16
to Hippo Community
Hi all,

For various projects including a 10.2 project we have facet navigation nodes as the main bean for displaying overview pages. We also have quick selection dropdown menu's based on facet navigation nodes. These work great, but only on the actual site.

These pages and components show no content within the channel manager. Is this a known issue? is this an intended feature? does anyone know?

Ard Schrijvers

Aug 21, 2016, 5:34:06 AM8/21/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey Wim,
This is not a known issue. The channel mngr preview uses the same code
as the live (only different jcr session user). Perhaps you can debug
through some code to find the cause? Or mail some more context/code
how you use the fac nav

Regards Ard

> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Hippo Netherlands, Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hippo USA, Inc. 71 Summer Street, 2nd Floor Boston, MA 02110, United
states of America.

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

Wim Lustenhouwer

Aug 26, 2016, 7:45:51 AM8/26/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ard,

Sorry for the silence, I’ll get back to this issue somewhere next week.

Regards
Wim
<http://www.finalist.nl>

Ard Schrijvers

Aug 26, 2016, 8:49:44 AM8/26/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Wim Lustenhouwer
<wim.lust...@finalist.nl> wrote:
> Hi Ard,
>
> Sorry for the silence, I’ll get back to this issue somewhere next week.

Ok! No worries.