Document Type Editor - Missing field types

Christopher Dodunski

Jul 27, 2016, 3:22:18 AM7/27/16
to Hippo Community
Hi team,

I am attempting to create a 'product' document type as per your instructions found here:

https://www.onehippo.org/trails/developer-trail/develop-new-features/products-part-1-document-type.html

But String, Text and Imagelink field types are not available for selection from the tree on the far right of the Document Type Editor. I have installed Hippo 11 including all its available features, so am puzzled why these field types are missing.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chris.

marijan milicevic

Jul 27, 2016, 3:32:49 AM7/27/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
with which user are you logged in? shows fine for me..

String type is within primitive field group...
cheers
marijan

Chris.

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Mathijs den Burger

Jul 27, 2016, 3:39:35 AM7/27/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

My guess is you have to scroll down in the list of primitive fields. Are you perhaps using a Mac with auto-hiding scrollbars? [1]

Inline image 1

Inline image 5

hope that helps,
Mathijs

Christopher Dodunski

Jul 27, 2016, 4:20:44 AM7/27/16
to Hippo Community
Hi Mathijs,

Yes, you are correct! I am using Android Tablet, and yes, the scroll bar is hidden by default (silly me). I 'll know in future. :-)

Thanks for the quick response,

Chris.

Bert Leunis

Jul 28, 2016, 3:38:01 AM7/28/16