Hippo CMS product code management moved to Git

Arent-Jan Banck

Feb 9, 2016, 10:43:59 AM2/9/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

Hippo CMS product code management moved to Git

February 9, 2016

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce you that Hippo has moved its CMS product code management from Subversion to Git and as of now available at https://code.onehippo.org.

All the Hippo CMS product code in Subversion has been converted to separate Git project repositories. On https://code.onehippo.org these Git repositories can be browsed and Git cloned, or you can download the sources directly as zip or tar archive.

Our existing Subversion repository at http://svn.onehippo.org remains available but the source code there, up to Hippo CMS release 10.2, will no longer be updated.
If you want to check our what is going on and see the latest code changes use the new Git repositories from now on.

Later this year we intend to also provide automatic mirroring of our Git repositories on GitHub, which will make it even easier for the community to fork and contribute via Github pull requests.

If you have any questions or remarks don’t hesitate to ask on this mailing list.

Regards,

Arent-Jan Banck