IE11

zakijuma

Nov 19, 2014, 4:20:00 AM11/19/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Will 7.8 ever be compatible with IE11 or it is not in the todo list?

Kind regards,
Zaki

Jeroen Reijn

Nov 19, 2014, 5:12:20 AM11/19/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zaki,

could you point out what is not working in IE 11?
If you can point us to the issues we can take a look.
Some things are more demand driven, so please let us know.

Jeroen

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Jeroen Reijn
Hippo

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://blog.jeroenreijn.com
http://about.me/jeroenreijn

zakijuma

Nov 24, 2014, 3:40:12 PM11/24/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeroen,
could you point out what is not working in IE 11?
>>for example: sometimes I get blank field while I should have seen select box.but moments later it >>works normally again.

Jeroen Reijn

Nov 24, 2014, 4:00:50 PM11/24/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
In which parts of the cms is this? Could you perhaps create a screenshot and attach it here? Or create a JiRA issue and add it there?

Cheers,

Jeroen
--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Sent from Gmail Mobile