set logo for a channel

Sachin Jain

Dec 19, 2014, 6:02:44 PM12/19/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I was looking into setting the logo for a channel (website/facebook). I see in the green demo project there are logos for website and facebook channel in:

/content/gallery/channels/website.png
/content/gallery/channels/facebook.png

but cant find a place where they are defined or configured.

thanks

Mathijs den Burger

Dec 22, 2014, 3:25:36 AM12/22/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In the GoGreen demo, the logo images of channels are located in the image gallery. The logo of a channel can be changed in the 'Channel Settings', which are channel-wide configuration options. Open a channel, click 'Edit channel' and then 'Channel Settings'. In GoGreen, the first channel setting is the logo image, which can be picked from the images in the gallery.

Note that these channel settings are fully customizable in your own project [1].

hope this helps,
Mathijs

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Sachin Jain

Dec 22, 2014, 12:05:39 PM12/22/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mathijs

I looked at the channel settings and there it was something different.

The Logo was hippo-go-green.png which actually is the logo that is being used in the home page when you open a Channel Manager.

What I was  looking for was the logo on the channel manager itself.

Please see the attached screen shot.

thanks
channelmanager_logo.docx

Bert Leunis

Dec 23, 2014, 3:05:01 AM12/23/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Sachin Jain <ersachi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mathijs

I looked at the channel settings and there it was something different.

The Logo was hippo-go-green.png which actually is the logo that is being used in the home page when you open a Channel Manager.

What I was  looking for was the logo on the channel manager itself.

In the GoGreen demo you find the customized images in the Images section of the CMS in the channels folder.