Get Products from external PIM

sehgal.h...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2016, 6:46:09 AM2/8/16
to Hippo Community
Hi

We have our products managed on PIMCORE and are trying to integrate it with Hippo CMS.
We have succeeded in fetching the product's information through web service calls and are displaying the List of products on the catalog page.
In hippo the URL formation is a big plus as it handles it internally. In our case mapping of the url to the product is a big challenge and we want to take it as close to hippo as it gets.
This is exactly where we are stuck. The control does not pass from the catalog page to Detail page
Please elaborate as to how the request should flow and steps that we should follow to achieve the same.

Thanks in advance
Hitesh Sehgal

Ard Schrijvers

Feb 8, 2016, 8:00:19 AM2/8/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hitesh,

these kind of integrations are a bit out of scope for the community
list. Perhaps someone can answer or give you some directions, but
otherwise, you can better contact Hippo directly for a more in dept
support

Regards Ard
> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about
> Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

> "Hippo Community" group.
> email to hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community.

Hippo Netherlands, Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hippo USA, Inc. 71 Summer Street, 2nd Floor Boston, MA 02110, United
states of America.

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com