Change language of calendar widget?

Rick Beemsterboer

Jan 30, 2015, 5:39:04 AM1/30/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hippos,

Is there a way to change the language of the calendar widget in the cms? When you change the language of the cms the names of the months and days of the week remain in english. The yui-calendar should support i18n as far as I know.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Bert Leunis

Jan 30, 2015, 8:27:12 AM1/30/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rick,

It seems that indeed i18n support for this widget is not there. It does not even take the browser locale into account. Do you care to make an issue for this in our jira? https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/CMS7

With kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,
Bert Leunis

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 745 Atlantic Ave, Third Floor, MA 02111

US +1 877 414 4776
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Rick Beemsterboer

Jan 30, 2015, 8:39:19 AM1/30/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
--