hippo cms mongoDB

Mahmudul Hasan Tuhin

Jan 25, 2015, 4:12:31 PM1/25/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
HI
I want to use with hippo CMS with mongoDB.

Can we do that?

Olivier Bourgeois

Jan 26, 2015, 8:30:10 AM1/26/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmudul,

   I'm not sure what exactly you want to achieve, but regarding persistence of the repository, Hippo CMS does support what Jackrabbit supports, which is RDBMS and file system. The list is here:

  If your question is about using Hippo CMS and MongoDB together in your site, then it's perfectly possible: you can get the content (documents) from Hippo using the HST, and you can use MongoDB in your components as an additional persistence store.

regards,
Olivier.

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Message has been deleted

Mahmudul Hasan Tuhin

Jan 26, 2015, 12:39:49 PM1/26/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Thank you for reply.
We want migrate a newspaper site Here is 100 TB MySQL Database on my drupal. We want move hippo CMS MongoDB with JBOSS.We dont wanna use mysql.Because mysql always goes down.Want to go with file base database.Its okay with hippo CMS

Stefan Schinkel

Jan 26, 2015, 1:18:14 PM1/26/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmudul,

Were are you based and on which number can I reach you please? I'm assuming the size of the database is because of rich media files  and we have some best practices for that.

Best

Stefan

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Mahmudul Hasan Tuhin <sa...@domaingood.com> wrote:
Hi
Thank you for reply.
We want migrate a newspaper site Here is 100 TB MySQL Database hippo CMS MongoDB with JBOSS.We dont wanna use mysql.Because mysql always goes down.Want to go with file base database.Its okay with hippo CMS?

Mahmudul Hasan Tuhin

Jan 26, 2015, 1:31:54 PM1/26/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
yes its also on most of news with video news.

Olivier Bourgeois

Jan 27, 2015, 4:18:28 AM1/27/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mahmudul,