Relevance Module - Google Maps API Key

jerr...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2017, 9:35:08 AM3/22/17
to Hippo Community
We have been noticing that the Map in the Audiences -> Realtime tab no longer works on our server environments. The reason in the Javascript console is: No API Key.   Google now requires all Map API calls to use an API key.

We have an API key, but I am having a difficult time finding where the configuration for this would be. I am assuming somewhere in the JCR like hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms , but can't find anything in the documentation or by digging.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank
Jerry

Arent-Jan Banck

Mar 23, 2017, 9:44:46 AM3/23/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Configuration of the API key for the realtime tab map is currently not exposed. Best to create a Jira customer-project issue for this or contact our helpdesk.

Thanks & regards,
- Arent-Jan

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)