Maximam allowed number of vertical pixels

gautam...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 9:58:43 AM11/27/15
to Hippo Community
Hi

I have created an image variant of height = 1701 and width = 1080.

When I try to upload the image with the same height and width - I get this error "The maximum allowed number of pixels is 1,280. Consider cropping or resclaing the image.

What should be done to remove this error?

Thanks,
Gautam

Luis Pedro Lemos

Nov 27, 2015, 10:02:04 AM11/27/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have you checked the default values, mentioned in this page [1]?

Regards,
Luís

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Regards,

Luís Pedro Lemos

l.l...@onehippo.com

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 745 Atlantic Ave., 8th floor, Boston, MA 02111

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

gautam...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015, 10:18:08 AM11/27/15
to Hippo Community
Thanks Luis for pointing to correct page. Had not visited this page earlier.

Thanks,
Gautam