Login Page

rdjava30

Jun 22, 2018, 2:44:14 PM6/22/18
to Hippo Community
How to Add Authentication on localhost:8080site/

I wan to add authentication like we naviagte localhost:8080/cms, or localhost:8080/cms/console

Please help me to implement this

Woonsan Ko

Jun 22, 2018, 2:47:47 PM6/22/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

rdjava30

Jun 25, 2018, 2:20:16 PM6/25/18
to Hippo Community
Hi
I am able to login using as admin, But when I try to look for user id via session.getUserId , I am getting liveuser instead of admin.

Thanks
Raman

On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 2:47:47 PM UTC-4, woonsan.ko wrote:
On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 2:44 PM, rdjava30 <rdja...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to Add Authentication on localhost:8080site/

I wan to add authentication like we naviagte localhost:8080/cms, or localhost:8080/cms/console

Please help me to implement this

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Woonsan Ko

Jun 25, 2018, 2:28:10 PM6/25/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to get the name of the authenticated user in your delivery-tier web application?
Or do you want to force your delivery-tier to use each user's own JCR session?

If it's the first that you want, then use request.getUserPrincipal().getName().
The second case is not impossible, but it's rare to use in delivery tier. Could you explain why in that case?

Regards,

Woonsan

RSS: https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.

rdjava30

Jun 26, 2018, 2:18:33 PM6/26/18
to Hippo Community
Hi Woonsan

 I am not sure how to run insert table record from dump.sql to hippo cms, So I find following solution

I create java class which will add node or property for testing purpose. I have to do step by step.
Currently If I override hst-config.properties with adding default.repository.user=sitewriter, I can add node or property by using

 currentNode =  session.getRootNode().getNode(path);
currentNode.addNode("test","hst:component");

I want to do same thing, when user login as sitewriter via form or basic authentication, and it should create session based on user login not by properties file.

Please let me know if you need any information.

Woonsan Ko

Jun 26, 2018, 2:32:54 PM6/26/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please start a new thread with a new title in the forum instead of replying with a new question.

Thanks,