Pages removed after the build

ersachi...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2014, 9:56:41 AM11/21/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

I created a simple hippo project using the following maven archetypes:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.onehippo.cms7 -DarchetypeArtifactId=hippo-project-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.00.04 -DarchetypeRepository=http://maven.onehippo.com/maven2

Then changes the following in the root pom to covert it into an enterprise project:

<parent>
<groupId>com.onehippo.cms7</groupId>
<artifactId>hippo-cms7-enterprise-release</artifactId>
<version>7.9.3</version>
</parent>

Ran the server, works fine.

Then I created a component in the hst:abstrcatpages under common node.

I ran mvn clean install, and I got the following warning and error messages in the console:

WARN localhost-startStop-1 [DereferencedSessionImporter.resolveMergeConflict:258] Implicit skip detected on node /hippo:configuration/hippo:queries/hippo:templates/new-translated-folder while bootstrapping initialize item translation-hippostd-queries-de. Please use either explicit skip (h:merge="skip") or remove this node from your content file. Implicit skip is removed in 7.10.

ERROR localhost-startStop-1 [InitializationProcessorImpl.processInitializeItems:329] configuration as specified by /hippo:configuration/hippo:initialize/TracfonePOC-hst-hst-hst-configurations-common-hst-abstractpages-base failed

Exception:

javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: /hst:hst/hst:configurations/common/hst:abstractpages

This exception tells that it can not find the path even though it does exists.

Then when I open the cms/console the base component I had created in the common/hst:abstrcatpages are removed.

Martijn Hodenpijl

Nov 21, 2014, 10:24:18 AM11/21/14
to hippo-community
Hi,

Did you start the repository with -Drepo.path=storage ?
See http://www.onehippo.org/trails/getting-started/running-a-project.html for more info about the repository storage.

Martijn

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn Gijsberti Hodenpijl
Hippo Solution Architect

m.hod...@onehippo.com

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

ersachi...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2014, 10:26:50 AM11/21/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
No, we are using bootstrap folder for jcr repos.

Jeroen Reijn

Nov 21, 2014, 10:31:48 AM11/21/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the problem probably is that the initialise item created by the auto export has a lower sequence value then the initialise item that creates the abstract pages.

There was a bug in this specific piece of the auto export which I recently reported:

For now you can manually change the sequence number and put it to a higher value.

Jeroen

Jeroen Reijn
Hippo

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

ersachi...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2014, 10:52:17 AM11/24/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Thanks that worked, but is there a better way of doing this. I mean modifying the xml file each time I add a new node or atleast check if the sequence number is correct or not would be very tedious.

Jeroen Reijn

Nov 24, 2014, 3:17:01 PM11/24/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Yes, well it's currently a bug, so in the next maintenance version it is probably fixed.

Jeroen

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

ersachi...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2014, 4:16:22 PM11/24/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Thanks. Just out of curiosity is it only a bug for common folder, coz if i put those pages in the project specific node then I don't have thss issue
To post to this group, send email to hippo-community@googlegroups.com

RSS: https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.