myhippoproject-repository-data-content cannot be found

wmg.la...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2017, 4:06:28 AM7/27/17
to Hippo Community
i am following the tutorial on setting up ide , (https://www.onehippo.org/12/library/development/import-a-project-into-eclipse.html) under the title of

Run or Debug a Hippo Project on a Tomcat Server within Eclipse, Point 3, Configure the cms application to include the repository-data-content module in its deployment assembly:, I couldnt find any file / folder similar to myhippoproject-repository-data-content. the project i m using is a zip file d/l from the site, the gogreen project. pls advise thx,

the structure in my eclipse is

/gogreen-bootstrap
/gogreen-bootstrap-configuration
/gogreen-bootstrap-content
/gogreen-bootstrap-webfiles
/gogreen-cms
/gogreen-essentials
/gogreen-site

/Servers
    /Servers/Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost-config

Eleftherios Karamoulas

Jul 27, 2017, 1:45:14 PM7/27/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lawrence,

it will have the same structure and naming with the project that you build.
The same folders conf,content and webfiles in 12 are underneath repository-data-content besides the naming difference i cant tell you more wait for an answer from a superior.

Kind regards.

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Niels van Kampenhout

Jul 27, 2017, 2:39:55 PM7/27/17
to Hippo Community
Hi,

The page your refer to applies to Hippo CMS 12, while your project looks to be based on Hippo CMS 11.

It looks like the download link on Demo, Tutorial, and Downloads has not been updated yet. The link is routed through a marketing system to track the number of downloads, I'll notify our marketing people to update their link.

Between 11 and 12, the 'bootstrap' module was renamed to 'repository-data' (and its structure has been completely refactored, see Configuration Management).

If you want to continue working with your 11-based project, use the following version of the documentation page:

If you want to work with Hippo CMS 12, you can download the project directly from github:

Hope this helps.

Niels