Customize Perspective tab

cikit...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2014, 7:04:06 AM10/24/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

I would like to ask you about how to customize Perspective tab and its security.
For example, I have one group BU but this group, i want to allow only "browse" on perspective tab.
Please guide us with this problem with my requirement.

Best Regards
Thanks

Jeroen Reijn

Oct 24, 2014, 7:27:46 AM10/24/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

this can be done, but it requires some configuration within the security domains.

All domains are configured in the repository and can be found in the CMS console at the path:

/hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms

Now to shield them off you need to modify (or create a new domain) in the hippo domains section.
You can take an example of how the admin and dev perspective are now shield of from any other type of user then users in the  admin group at:

/hippo:configuration/hippo:domains/frontendconfig/frontend-plugins

For further reading I would advise you to read the entire 'Authorization section' in our documentation:

http://www.onehippo.org/library/concepts/security/repository-authorization-and-permissions.html

That should help you understand how it's working right now and what you can do to achieve your task.

Kind regards,

Jeroen

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Jeroen Reijn
Hippo

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn