About 1 month to go before celebrating 10 years of "OER" -- Join our free OCL4Ed workshop

Wayne Mackintosh

May 24, 2012, 4:37:11 AM5/24/12
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, OERu planning, oer-uni...@googlegroups.com, Open Educational Resources - an online discussion forum, heyw...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We have about 1 month to go before the start of our free celebratory #OCL4Ed workshop on OERs, Copyright and Creative Commons licenses which will coincide with UNESCOs World OER Congress.

Wow! Already 208 participants and only 860 more needed to break our previous OCL4Ed record :-).

With BIG thanks to Jim Tittsler, our Lead Software Engineer, you can now keep track of live registrations as we attempt to break our previous record, see: http://wikieducator.org/Open_content_licensing_for_educators/Home .

You can help by sharing the gift of free knowledge by inviting friends and colleagues to join us. Register today and join the global OER celebrations starting 20 June 2012!

Don't be missed by your absence ;-)

More info below.

Cheers
Wayne

Info about OCL4Ed

Open content licensing for educators (OCL4Ed) is a free online workshop designed for educators and students who want to learn more about open education resources, copyright, and Creative Commons licenses.

2012 is a significant year for open education. We are celebrating 10 years since UNESCO adopted the term "Open Educational Resources" (OER). In joining the global celebrations, the OER Foundation will host a free OCL4Ed workshop.

  • When: 20 June - 3 July 2012
  • WhereOnline
  • Cost: Free
  • RegistrationOpen

PDF_down.png Download poster for OCL4Ed Workshop and share the gift of knowledge. Invite a friend to join #OCL4Ed

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation