SDR Console - CW with Sidetone for HL2 - testers invited

Max

May 10, 2020, 9:59:20 AM5/10/20
to Hermes-Lite
Simon Brown has just added CW with sidetone to a test build of SDR Console.

For those that don't know (it's not mentioned a huge amount on here) Simon's SDR Console is a truly excellent Windows only SDR program with a very comprehensive set of features and a very professional GUI that has supported HL2 for a few months now.

Simon has added a description of the new CW features to the info section on his website but these are not yet incorporated into the main build. They are only available in the test version at time of this post:

I have tested the first few build versions and I think it is extremely usable for CW up to and probably above 30 wpm manual/iambic keying for a keyer into the main Key/PTT jack on front panel of HL2. The sidetone latency is very small and Simon himself has tested on a 6 year-old laptop with excellent results..

Sidetone has frequency, level and hang-time all adjustable.

Simon has allowed me to post this request for testers. If you would like to give it a trial and make comments then please email me privately:
maxsdr "AT" mail "DOT" com and I can issue a link to the test downloads, 32 bit and 64 bit Windows available.

73

Max