announcing dev-cfengine mailing list

Dimitrios Apostolou

Oct 20, 2014, 9:17:02 AM10/20/14
to help-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear CFEngine Community,

we are proud to announce our new mailing list: dev-cfengine.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dev-cfengine

Given that the contributions in both Core and Masterfiles repositories
have been steadily increasing, the need for such a list became
apparent. While patch submissions and code reviews will still be
taking place using Github’s pull requests, this list serves the
purpose of facilitating any other discussion on the development of
CFEngine.

We are looking forward to seeing the community being active on that
list. In addition, we, the CFEngine developers, are planning to
participate with all our discussions that do not touch on CFEngine
Enterprise.

Regards,
CFEngine AS