failsafe not triggering on syntax errors in cfengine 3.5.2

Barry Tucker

Aug 28, 2014, 4:11:56 AM8/28/14
to help-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I raised this issue on bug.cfengine.com (https://dev.cfengine.com/issues/6504) a while back, and wondered if anyone else here had come across the problem....and whether to expect a response/resolution, or whether I'd have to upgrade to 3.6 for that.

Regards

Barry Tucker

Mintel Group Ltd | 11 Pilgrim Street | London | EC4V 6RN
Registered in England: Number 1475918. | VAT Number: GB 232 9342 72

Contact details for our other offices can be found at http://www.mintel.com/office-locations.

This email and any attachments may include content that is confidential, privileged
or otherwise protected under applicable law. Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error,
including without appropriate authorisation, then please reply to the sender about the error
and delete this email and any attachments.

Neil Watson

Aug 28, 2014, 8:31:07 AM8/28/14
to help-c...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 09:11:31AM +0100, Barry Tucker wrote:
> I raised this issue on [1]bug.cfengine.com
> ([2]https://dev.cfengine.com/issues/6504) a while back, and wondered if

I've never experienced that. You'll get more traction if you post a
working test case with the bug.

--
Neil H Watson
Sr. Partner, Architecture and Infrastructure