CFengine when do new server promises get copied to client

Joeri Feyen

Jan 26, 2015, 6:29:08 AM1/26/15
to help-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We saw that changes made to promises on the server get applied after 5 minutes.
When do new promises files on the server get pushed to the clients?

If we do a manual boostrap again it is instantly on the clients... but we would like to know after how many time it gets synced to the clients.

Thanks,

Joeri

Beto

Jan 26, 2015, 8:02:11 AM1/26/15
to help-c...@googlegroups.com
When cf-execd runs every 5 minutes a statement like the following in the body executor control (inputs/control/cf_execd) will copy policy updates to the client:

exec_command => "$(sys.cf_agent) -f \"$(sys.update_policy_path)\" ; $(sys.cf_agent) -Dcf_execd_initiated";