Oppurtunity

Khushil Dep (Personal)

Sep 18, 2014, 11:03:31 AM9/18/14
to help-cfengine
Hi All

Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong forum for this. I’m looking for one or two good CFEngine knowledgeable engineers for a full time role based in the UK. The work will be mostly remote with the caveat of a once a fortnight visit to the office in London for sprint planning.

We use SmartOS here so Solaris experience would be a plus as would any experience with Cassandra and NodeJS.

We don’t use any framework as such as we have our own integrated solution. You’d be expected to contribute to that (NodeJS).

If you’re interested please ping me privately at khush...@sphonic.com for more information or on Twitter @khushil.

TIA

-
Khush