Haxe React library

Philippe Elsass

Oct 15, 2015, 1:36:18 PM10/15/15
to Haxe

Hello, I'm pleased to reveal our wip version of Haxe React integration:
https://github.com/massiveinteractive/haxe-react

It's been proved on a big PoC and we are starting to place it in production works.

We have also unreleased externs for react-router to come, but we didn't work yet on react-addons. Help will be welcome.

Obviously, following my investigations on using Webpack with Haxe, I'll certainly try to get react hot-reload to work on top of that - stay tuned ;)

Philippe

Franco Ponticelli

Oct 15, 2015, 3:16:45 PM10/15/15
to Haxe
That's great, I am really eager to try it out.