WWX2016 launch :D

clemos

Jan 29, 2016, 12:53:24 PM1/29/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Haxe Family,

We have now the honor and the pleasure to announce that WWX2016 is officially launched !

Save the date
We already booked the Mozilla conference room from May 27 to May 30. Now we hope that you’ll be as motivated as we are to be part of the 6th edition of the World Wide Haxe Conference!

Get involved
If you want to get involved and be part of the thaxe force team, by helping us for communication, design, organization or whatever you want, let us know!
Contact us on the mailing list if you’d like to be a speaker or if you want to organize a workshop.
Following the success of the 2015 crowdfunding campain, we have decided to do it again this year. The campaign should begin by the end of February and you’ll have the opportunity to register for WWX2016. We count on you to help us spread the word about it !!
If you wish to sponsor this great event contact us at con...@silexlabs.org

Libre event
To illustrate our dedication to Free Libre & Open Source Softwares, we decided to organize this event the same way we want Haxe to be : Libre! Every communication materials, every decisions and every task are going to be publicly on GitHub:   https://github.com/silexlabs/wwx2016
Feel free to contribute, create press releases and help us get things done!

Spread the word
#WWX2016

Hope to see you soon in Paris!

Best
The Thaxe Force Team

Franco Ponticelli

Jan 29, 2016, 12:55:16 PM1/29/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome, congrats!

clemos

Jan 29, 2016, 12:58:19 PM1/29/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com

clemos

Feb 18, 2016, 11:33:10 AM2/18/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The official WWX2016 website is out, with a first round of speakers, and announcing the crowdfunding campaign :)

Feel free to share, tweet, or even better, retweet :

Looking forward to meet you there :D

Best,
Clément

Cauê Waneck

Feb 18, 2016, 11:36:18 AM2/18/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
It's looking great!! Great job :)

Franco Ponticelli

Feb 18, 2016, 12:05:16 PM2/18/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
It really does, congrats!

clemos

Feb 18, 2016, 12:18:47 PM2/18/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
All credits for the website design go to Juraj ;)

Justin Donaldson

Feb 18, 2016, 12:18:57 PM2/18/16
to Haxe
Wow, looks classy!

Franco Ponticelli

Feb 18, 2016, 12:24:41 PM2/18/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
An advanced developer with great designer skills. That is something.

Juraj Kirchheim

Feb 19, 2016, 10:15:51 AM2/19/16
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear you guys like it :D