[JOB: London office] Games Developer - Haxe/Javascript

Miguel Gonzalez

Jul 15, 2016, 1:07:33 AM7/15/16
to Haxe
Hello all,

At Gamesys, we are seeking a Games Developer to work alongside other developers and QAs in an Agile team. You will be responsible for Game development from the conceptual phase to the testing phase using the latest tools and technologies. You will work with other team members deliver high quality solutions.

Find more information here... http://grnh.se/ubp3xo

Gamesys is a great company to work on with a great atmosphere where we encourage people to have fun and continuously improve their skills to build a great career.

I hope you guys like the position. Please feel free to ask about the company and our ways of work.

Miguel.