Looking for Haxe developer in Amsterdam

Sebastiaan Moeys

Apr 16, 2015, 6:43:21 AM4/16/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
I'm the founder of Gamesys, a game publisher from Amsterdam. With a team of 25, we're working on our brand Poki that currently reaches 30 million monthly unique users on web, and is currently expanding its reach on mobile by developing and publishing cross-platform games.

For this, we are looking for a full-time Haxe developer to join our team in Amsterdam.

  • Competitive salary
  • Lots of freedom and responsibility
  • Your choice of hardware
  • Free lunch
  • Company retreats to tropical islands
  • Trips to international conferences
You'd be working in my (profile) team, where I'm still writing code on a daily basis as well.

Would love to hear from you.

Saumya Ray

Apr 17, 2015, 2:18:24 PM4/17/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
is it ok to work remotely ?

Sebastiaan Moeys

Apr 19, 2015, 7:10:06 AM4/19/15
to haxe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saumya - thanks for replying. This would be a position in our Amsterdam office.