ANN: pipes-binary 0.1.0.0

Renzo Carbonara

Jun 9, 2013, 6:05:29 PM6/9/13
to haskell-pipes
I'm happy to announce the release of `pipes-binary` 0.1.0.0, which can
already be found in Hackage:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pipes-binary-0.1.0.0

`pipes-binary` is a small library that allows Pipes streams of binary
data to be encoded and decoded using the `Binary` class from `binary`
package. `pipes-binary` builds on top of the `pipes-parse` package.

There might be room for performance improvements, I haven't really
worried about that during this release.

Regards,

Renzo Carbonara

PS: The documentation refers to `isEndOfInput` from
`pipes-bytestring`, however, `pipes-bytestring` isn't available yet.
So, if you need to make use of `isEndOfInput` today, you may want to
copy its definition from here:

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/pipes-binary/0.1.0.0/doc/html/src/Control-Proxy-Binary.html#line-111