Business Analyst (Must Be 9+)@Seattle, WA

Santosh kumar Nityo

Dec 2, 2016, 9:28:20 AM12/2/16
to kuntal....@nityo.com

URGENT NEED

Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume, rates and Contact details ..

Role: Business Analyst (Must Be 9+)

Location: Seattle, WA

Work Duration: Long Term

Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)
Must Have/Be:

 ·  5+ years Software and/or business process design including: Data Flow diagrams, process models, dimensional data models, context models, use case scenarios, process decomposition

 ·  2+ years Project/Team lead experience

 ·  Working knowledge of Agile development methodology

 ·  Minimum of 5+ years in information technology with proven experience with Teradata, Business Objects, SQL, Hadoop, Analytics, and Data Warehousing

 ·  Accounting acumen a PLUS, with an understanding of system & process controls and Sarbanes/Oxley compliance

 · Experienced with ad-hoc query development

 ·  Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

Must be capable of:

·   Supporting the analytic needs of the business by using data from various sources (e.g. call centers, SAP, & Business Objects).                                          ·  Understanding of ETL Development Tools

 ·   Defining and documenting business data usage scenarios and reporting requirements in order to deliver robust reporting & analytics

  ·   Partnering with BI Solution and Data Architects to ensure solution design fulfils customer reporting requirements.

  ·   Supporting delivery across multiple IT delivery methodologies. (SDLC/ITLC, Agile, SCRUM, etc.)

  ·   Owning the process of driving core insights from available data and create strategies to improve the customer experience & performance. This will include collaborating with product managers for A/B testing & multivariate testing. Early involvement in enterprise projects to define reporting needs & incorporating those needs into the system design

  ·   Presenting analysis & strategies to senior management in verbal & written forms.

Desired years of experience : 9+

If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......

cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Santosh Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

kuntal....@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500

Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html