Immediate Need: VM Ware-Philadelphia, Pa-6-9 months

1 view

Mike Smith

Jan 18, 2017, 10:02:17 AM1/18/17
to msm...@ayrglobal.com
Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your network. Our top client, located in the (Philadelphia,Pa) is currently seeking a,to VM Ware join their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

Job Position: VM Ware
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Duration: 6-9 months

Client would prefer local candidates but will accept non local.
Interview will be phone and a possible FTF or Skype.

Our client is looking for a VMWare admin who is able to work with the Infrastructure team for day to day VM administration. We are looking to implement reporting and monitoring throughout our environment. Looking for reporting to provide capacity management along with VM health status.

Required Skills:
VSphere 5.5/6.0 experience
vROP’s • Log Insight
Familiar with Dell hardware
HA
DRS
Monitoring and scripting tools
Desired Skills: (Not Required but nice to have but will get priority)
VCloud Air; Horizon
VSAN

Thanks & Regards,

Mike Smith - IT Recruiter
Direct: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630) 444-7090
Email:
msm...@ayrglobal.com
AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515