[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Yampa 0.9.6

Ivan Perez

Aug 29, 2014, 5:33:43 AM8/29/14
to N@haskell.org:
Hi Café,

I'm happy to announce that a new version of the Arrowized Functional Reactive Programming (FRP) library Yampa has been released.

This new version includes a lot of haddock documentation, finally addressing the old issue of having to browse a large collection of papers and the code to find information about the API. We would like to encourage users to submit issues on github if they find this documentation insufficient, unclear or otherwise unsuitable in any way.

There are no changes to the API itself, so this version remains backwards compatible. Future releases will seek to improve the documentation and introduce new optimisations as mandated by users' needs. As you may have heard, the current version is now working on Android, so we expect new releases to be published relatively soon.

Additionally, Henrik Nilsson will give a tutorial on Declarative Game Programming at PPDP 2014, which will take place in Canterbury (UK) on September 8-10 (http://users-cs.au.dk/danvy/ppdp14/). We would like to encourage everyone to attend (see PPDP web page for instructions, venue, etc.).

Links and more:

Cheers

Ivan
--